Discover The Leela
One of the top 5-star luxury business hotels in Mumbai, the Leela is an award-winning hotel just 5 minutes from the international airport and ideally located in North Mumbai’s commercial centre and export zone. Spend your time relaxing amongst several acres of lush landscaped gardens containing gorgeous waterfalls and a beautiful lotus-filled fountain.
The facilities and guestrooms at The Leela Mumbai all benefit from cutting-edge technology and chic and modern amenities.
Dine on delights or sip a refreshing drink from a great choice of bars and restaurants with stylish décor that offer unique and distinctive flavours. These include Citrus (all-day dining), Jamavar (signature Indian restaurant), Le Cirque Signature (fine dining Franco-Italian restaurant); The Great Wall (Chinese speciality restaurant); Six Degrees (cosmopolitan bar) and The Lobby Lounge
Things to do at Mumbai
- Don’t miss out on a photo opportunity at the Gateway of India, an enormous monumental arch on the waterfront overlooking the Arabian Sea. Built to commemorate the visit of Queen Mary and King George V in 1911, unfortunately they only saw a cardboard model of it as it wasn’t completed until 1915!
- Discover the ornate Elephanta Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with their amazing rock-cut stone sculptures portraying Hindu and Buddhist ideas and iconography.
- Explore the 19th century Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensembles of Mumbai, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in June 2018.
- Take in the sea breeze on an early morning or late evening stroll along the promenade
Hotel facilities at The Leela
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- ESPA Spa offering various treatments and a salon
- Free Wifi
- Health Club and Gym
- Landscaped Gardens
- Range of restaurants and bars
- Swimming Pool
Room facilities at The Leela
A range of elegantly, neutrally decorated rooms are available that feature:
- Large window with views over the city or pool and gardens
- Mini bar
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom with toiletries and hairdryer
- Wall-mounted cable TV
Staying at The Leela
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Leela Mumbai or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.