Discover The Residency Towers
The Residency Towers in Coimbatore merges modernity with tradition to bring you all the comforts you need on your stay in Tamil Nadu. Relax in stylishly modern rooms, take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool or be pampered in the health and wellness spa.
The hotel offers a wide range of cuisine, including local and international flavours. Take your pick from the English-themed Bike and Barrel pub, all-day dining, poolside barbeque and grill, Asian restaurant, cake shop, club bar and library bar.
Things to do at The Residency Towers
- Visit the bustling hub of Coimbatore, the second-largest city in Tamil Nadu.
- Visit the Kozhikamudhi Elephant Camp, home to around 20 elephants, or the Anamalai Tiger Reserve dedicated to tiger conservation.
- Catch your breath at Monkey Falls or Siruvani Falls and take a dip if you’re brave enough!
- Don’t miss a tour of the incredible Dhyanalinga Temple in the hills.
- Take your pick from a variety of museums and art galleries.
The Residency Towers Resort Facilities
- Bars and lounges
- Choice of restaurants
- Health club
- Swimming pool
- Travel desk and foreign exchange
- Doctor on call
- Business centre
The Residency Towers Room facilities
- Room service
- Private bathroom
- 40-inch LED TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Health club & swimming pool access
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee maker
- Laundry services
- Private access floors
Staying at The Residency Towers
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at The Residency Towers or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.