Kumarakom Lake Resort Location
Nestled in the peaceful banks of Lake Vembanad, The Kumarakom Lake Resort offers guests traditional Kerala architecture, whilst it overlooks the jade green backwaters.
The Kumarakom Lake Resort has featured as one of the most luxurious hotel destinations in the world by the BBC. It has also hosted Prince Charles and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall for a special birthday celebration. This retreat offers timeless luxury where your wedding day will be a very special day to remember.
Kumarakom Lake Resort Wedding Ideas
Nestled on the banks of the serene Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom Lake Resort offers umpteen picture perfect settings. Be it by the pristine waters surrounded by abundant greenery or on a boat with the setting sun as your witness, the resort gives you a choice of spectacular scenes to exchange your vows. And with a wide range of options to choose from, it is perfect for either a large or intimate wedding.
- The glorious poolside venue, embraced by the lake, offers the perfect setting for up to 200 guests
- Or sail to the middle of the lake aboard a beautifully bedecked boat open to the skies
- You may prefer to exchange your vows at the Vembanad Restaurant with the setting sun as your backdrop
- The exotic main lawn is also the perfect location for larger, elaborate celebrations
Whatever your ideas, we will work with you and the hotel to create your perfect wedding including themes, flowers and colour schemes. Here are just a couple of ideas to make your wedding special:
- Take your wedding outside for both ceremony and wedding reception. We can create a ‘mandap’ against the views of the calming backwaters.
- Arrange a pre-wedding Mehndi ceremony which takes place in the presence of your friends, relative and family members. The Mehndi Ceremony is an event that is an indispensable part of the wedding celebrations in India and generally refers to the application of a henna paste in elaborate intricate designs on the bride's hands and feet.
- Depending on how you visualise your dream wedding, we can organise for local musicians and artists, Mehndi designers and maybe some stunning fireworks in the back drop of the comforting water to entertain your guests. If you wish to have a bit of a European touch, we can arrange western-style music for an evening party.
- You could enjoy a customary traditional Hindu style wedding with priests coming from the nearby temple.
- How about the bride arrving on a beautifully decorated country boat while the enthralling percussion ensembles to accompany you.
On booking your wedding or honeymoon with Authentic India Tours you will be appointed with a personal wedding coordinator, who will manage the process for you and ensure that everything is perfect on your big day. If you would like more details call on 01792 315499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org