Heritance Aarah Maldives
Heritance Aarah Holiday Package
- Price: From £5,745 per person
- Start: Male Airport
- Finish: Male Airport
- Type: 7 Nights Premium All Inclusive, Sea Plane Transfer
Discover the Heritance Aarah Maldives
Imagine waking up to the sound of the sea, where you can dive amongst exotic underwater marvels and dine under star-studded skies. One of the finest Maldives luxury resorts, the Aarah is run by the renowned Heritance hotel chain. The private island is located on Raa Atoll, one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world and home to abundant marine life, making it a snorkelling and diving delight.
The resort is a 40-minute seaplane ride from the airport, and has 180 beachfront and overwater villas. With seven restaurants and four bars, this is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Maldives.
Inner bliss awaits at one of the most holistic Maldives spa resorts set above tranquil lagoon waters, or the inviting infinity pool awaits you for a relaxing dip. There is a variety of activities on offer along with daily entertainment.
Responsible travel is at the heart of Heritance Aarah and the resort was the first LEED Gold certified building in the Maldives and recognised as the first green-rated building.
Things to do at the Heritance Aarah:
- Explore the marine life on a scuba diving or snorkelling expedition.
- Simply relax and unwind amid your beautiful surroundings.
Hotel facilities at the Heritance Aarah:
- Infinity pool
- Fitness centre
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Catamaran sailing
- Water skiing
- Kite surfing
There’s a wide selection of dining venues and bars to add an island flavour to your holiday:
- Ralu – Tempt your taste buds with gourmet dishes.
- Pizza Shack – Enjoy handcrafted pizzas whilst sipping a Veneto Spritz
- Ginifati – Relax by the beach and enjoy a selection of freshly grilled seafood.
- Ambula – Explore a manifold of exotic flavours which capture the very essence of Sri Lanka.
- Hathaa – Refined dining featuring bold exotic flavours from across the globe.
- Baani – Immerse yourself in Parisian like charm at this overwater restaurant and bar.
- Bandhi Bar – A lively space for relaxation and mirth
- Falhu Bar – A range of long drinks in a Middle Eastern ambience
- Sky Bar – Classic favourites, signature mixes and interesting molecular concoctions under twinkling lights.
- Ralu Lounge Bar – A large selection of rum and delicious rum cocktails.
- Undaras Infinity Pool – Sip on a cold beer in the shade.
Room facilities at the Heritance Aarah:
The beautiful and spacious rooms include:
- Private outdoor areas
- Large sun deck with direct beach access
- King-sized bed
- Over-sized day bed
- Large bathroom with outdoor shower
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Safety box
- Wi-fi access
- Flat-screen TV
- Marshall Bluetooth speaker
- Pillow menu
Premium All Inclusive plan includes:
- All meals from a choice of five restaurants.
- Drinks from a choice of five restaurants
- Welcome bottle of sparkling wine
- Mini-bar replenished daily
- Two complimentary wine bottle replenished daily
- Two bottles of chosen spirits replenished in mini-bar daily
- Complimentary ice-cream, sweets, cocktails from the resort cart roaming the island
Along with the following activities:
- One sunset cruise
- One night fishing excursion
- One dolphin cruise (for stays of more than 6 nights)
- One sunrise cruise (for stays of more than 6 nights)
- One dive into the house lagoon (approximately 15-20 minutes duration)
- Non-motorised water sports (snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaking, stand-up paddling)
Staying at the Heritance Aarah
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA-protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Heritance Aarah Maldives or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.