Pricing and Inclusions
The price guide for this 8-day Highlights of Kerala with Xandari Resorts is
- £1195 in high season 15th October 2022 – 30th April 2023
Peak season surcharge will be applicable for travel dates between 20th Dec 2022 – 10th Jan 2023
The prices do not include flights.
Authentic India Tours is a member of ABTA and ATOL. All the holidays on this website are ABTA protected. If you would like us to arrange your holiday including flights we will be happy to provide a quote and your holiday will also be ATOL protected.
This is a private tour and can be tailor-made to meet your exact requirements. Prices will vary depending on the number of people, length of tour, accommodation & season. Reductions are normally available for groups of three or more. Some hotels operate an additional peak pricing rate during busy times which is normally from mid-December to mid-January.
Please get in touch with your dates and we will be pleased to provide you with your personal itinerary and accurate quote.
Included with this Kerala Tour Package are the following:
- Meet and greet assistance on arrival
- Driver and comfortable air-conditioned car throughout
- Accommodation for 7 nights on double occupancy.
- Meal plan: Houseboat on full board; bed and breakfast elsewhere plus some lunches
- Private motorboat sunset cruise along the Cochin harbour
- Kumbalangi village visit with lunch included
- English speaking guide for sightseeing tour of Cochin
- Tickets for Kathakali dance show in Cochin
- Lunch at a plantation bungalow in Kanjirapally
- Spice plantation tour in Periyar
- Nature trek with tribal trackers in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Boat trip on Lake Periyar
- A wonderful range of free activities at the hotels
- Entrances at national parks, museums and monuments as per the itinerary
The price does not include:
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, tips, beverages etc.
- Meals other than mentioned in the above meal plan.
- Camera and video fees at national parks, museums and monuments.
- International/domestic flight tickets.
- Visa charges if applicable.
- Travel insurance.
The prices mentioned above are per person based on two people sharing a double room. The prices which were valid at the time of publication may be subject to change, based on your date of travel and local market fluctuations. You will be informed of any price differences prior to booking.
For a quote based on your dates of travel, any alternative accommodation or changes to this itinerary, please call us on 01792 315499 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org