The Welcomhotel Rama International offers you warm welcoming accommodation in vibrant Aurangabad. This well-equipped hotel has gorgeous interiors reflecting the architecture of the nearby Ajanta and Ellora caves and is set in 13 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.
Stay in a spacious room with a huge range of features, before dining in Madhuban, a multi-cuisine restaurant overlooking the cascaded gardens, and sampling the delights of the contemporary Pitstop sports bar.
Things to do
- Wander the streets to see beautiful Himroo and Paithani saris, lovingly woven by hand using Aurangabad’s famous silk.
- Explore the nearby Ajanta and Ellora Caves, both designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the ‘poor man’s Taj Mahal’, Bibi-ka-Maqbara with its gleaming white structure and central onion-domed mausoleum surrounded by four minarets.
- The majestic hilltop fortress of Daulatabad is worth the steep climb for amazing views.
Hotel facilities at the WelcomRama International, Aurangabad
- Fitness centre
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Swimming pool
Room facilities at the WelcomRama International, Aurangabad
The spacious rooms at the WelcomRama International, Aurangabad have inviting décor and include:
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathroom telephone
- Bathtub and shower
- BIOTIQUE from BIOVEDA toiletries
- Bottled mineral water
- Coffee/Tea maker
- DVD player on request
- Electric kettle
- Electronic safe
- Flat-screen TV
- InComm guest digital assistant
- Internet access
- Iron/Ironing board on request
- Pillow menu
- Queen size bed/Twin bed
- Reading lamp
- Seasonal fruit on request
- Sitting area
- Soundproof rooms
- Study table
- Wheelchair accessible
At Authentic India Tours, our India holidays are tailor-made to meet your exact requirements. You can stay at the WelcomRama International, Aurangabad for a couple of nights as part of a tour, add some nights as an extension to your trip or make it the centrepiece of your Indian holiday.